Apply now Job no: 492513
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Infocomm Tech
In ICT division, innovation is in our name and collaboration is in our DNA. Alongside each other, we are the coffee beans that bring flavour and keep the world’s largest transhipment port’s operations awake all year long. To Innovate, to Create, to Transform – that’s our manifesto.
In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are constantly challenged to design and deliver systems that are robust and reliable that meet the myriad needs of our growing business today, as well as our future fully-automated mega port at Tuas.
Our teams manage and maintain mission-critical systems, working closely with other functional teams, as well as IT partners/vendors to uphold the availability, performance and security of port systems to provide excellent service levels to our customers. Be part of our journey as we transform our technology infrastructure toward a highly-automated and cloud-ready software-defined datacentre.
• Possess a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
While technical training will be provided, experience in administering any of the following technology components in a 24x7 enterprise production environment is an advantage
• Operating Systems - Linux, Solaris, Windows Server
• Virtualization Technologies - Vmware ESX, VSAN, NSX; Microsoft Hyper-V • Enterprise Middleware - Oracle Weblogic, Oracle Peoplesoft, IBM MQ, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, IBM Maximo, CA Siteminder • Infrastructure Platforms - Hortonworks Data Platform, Cloud Foundry, Azure Stack, Integration PaaS solutions, Log Analytics solutions, Citrix XenDesktop • Automation Tools - Saltstack, Rundeck • Working knowledge of enterprise networking and databases is a plus.
As we work across many cross-functional teams, the following are highly valued
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong project management and communication skills • Be prepared to work in a team providing 24x7 system support
Advertised: 01 Feb 2019
28 Jun 2019
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend