Deputy Manager / Manager (Security & Emergency Response)
Job no: 493147
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Health Safety Security Environment
As a key member of the department, you will lead an experienced team of Security and Emergency Response staff to coordinate first response to security, fire safety and first aid incidents with a collective effort from Auxiliary Police officers and operations staff. There are exciting opportunities to interface with internal stakeholders and external agencies to converge on a common outcome.
The scope of work includes:
- Daily Operations
- Lead a team of staff as first responders and follow up on security, pass matters and emergency/first aid incidents.
- Nurture and guide our staff in competencies training and mental well-being development
- Manage the Security Service Provider in areas of deployment, administration, operations and service performance.
- Keep abreast of legislations changes for conformance.
- Security Planning and Operations Technologies
- Technology scanning and risk assessment
- Security visioning for future Terminals
- Budget and expenditures tracking
- Project and schedule management
- Data Governance and Analysis
- Ensure compliance to Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and PSA data security.
- Leverage on technologies and data analytics as force multiplier to sustain security operations.
- Internal and External Stakeholders Engagement
- Maintain close rapport with the Ministries, government agencies through drills and exercises monthly.
- Raise security awareness among internal stakeholders.
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytically inclined and inquisitive minded.
- Methodical; strong in project management and has an eye for detail.
- A team player who can engage effectively across diverse groups and manage multiple internal and external stakeholders comfortably.
- Independent and has good initiative; able to self-direct and stay composed in times of major incidents.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend