Operations and Warehouse Executive
Job no: 493261
Work type: Permanent
You will be responsible for managing a team to onboard customers and coordinate day to day operations for end-to-end bespoke supply chain solutions for customers across transportation, warehousing and freight forwarding operations, with key focus on warehousing operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee daily operational flows required by clients to/from port, warehouse and customer premises/plants.
- Evaluate logistics operating procedures
- Identify measures to review and improve supply chain programme management plans
- Collaborate with stakeholders to grow relationship that assist in revenue generation within assigned vertical
- Plan and monitor staffing requirements to ensure productivity, profitability and high service levels to client
- Ensure orders, receipts, returns and specific projects are completed on time and accurately
- Responsible for warehouse inventory checks being in place (cycle count schedule)
- Ensure staff is trained on client specific requirements, retailer specific requirements, SLA, forklift and MHE requirements as well as good warehouse and supply chain practices
- Plan for facility and racking layout for best flow of warehouse
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills in conducting contract/rate negotiations with customers & service providers.
- Able to roll out multiple new projects/initiatives across sites simultaneously
- Health and Safety Compliance
- Degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management. Other disciplines with experience in logistics/warehouse operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment will be considered.
- Able to work independently and a problem solver
- Good communication skills with people from different levels
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend