Deputy/Assistant Manager – IT Security Governance
Job no: 493270
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Infocomm Tech
You will be part of a wonderful team who are passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes the port/logistic operations and how we work, giving you the opportunity to do great things. You will be responsible for the design, implementation, and operationalization of holistic and effective security governance programs/practices to enable the business to achieve its strategic goals and to stay resilient. Both technical competencies and managerial competencies are required to fulfill this role.
· Develop, improve, and maintain IT security policies, standards, guidelines, processes, baselines and frameworks.
· Ensure compliance to requirement from PSA Group, laws & regulations through the execution of policy and controls.
· Support the IT security risk management and Enterprise risk management program through the development and execution of policy, controls and governance.
· Support a continuous improvement culture through establishing, monitoring, and reporting on policy governance metric targets.
· Provide training and awareness education to PSA staff.
· Provide IT policy liaison support, including communication and interpretation of policy requirements, organizational change, maintenance of enterprise IT policy and controls framework, and monitoring of IT governance alignment.
· Support security related audits.
· Coach, mentor and develop the people in your team.
· Engage users and stakeholders to proactively fulfill their needs and leave a positive professional image.
· Manage budget and other administrative functions.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, preferably with industry recognized security certification such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, etc.
· Preferably with 1 to 3 years of experience in IT security governance role and experienced in IT operations (either application or infrastructure development/operation) with keen interest in developing further competencies in security governance field.
· Cloud Computing, Risk Assessment (Advantages)
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
· Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend