Deputy Manager / Manager (Procurement)
Job no: 493360
Work type: Permanent
As a member of the Procurement team, you will purchase goods and services to meet PSA's requirements for value for money, quality standards and timeliness. The tender scopes can include corporate purchases, MRO & IT-related procurement.
You will help draft contract documents detailing vendors’ responsibilities and liabilities while safeguarding PSA’s interests. This will require working closely with the various User departments to prepare tender documents to ensure clear, fair and detailed requirements that will fit business needs. You will also perform analysis of the tender submissions and negotiate with suppliers to select best value offers for the organisation. Your ability to communicate effectively with user departments and to negotiate skillfully with contractors would be critical for success.
- Possess a degree
- 3-5 years’ of experience in sourcing and procurement of corporate, MRO or IT categories
- A good understanding strategic sourcing, contract management, contract negotiation, contract governance
- Competent in negotiations and contract knowledge
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
- Energetic, resourceful and self-motivated
- Strong stakeholder management and effective influencing skills
- Experience with e-procurement software (e.g Oracle Fusion, SAP Ariba, Coupa, GEP etc.) would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend