DEPUTY MANAGER / MANAGER (AUTOMOBILE TERMINAL)
Job no: 493487
Work type: Permanent
Commercial & Research
- Compilation of operation reports with analysis and spotting of key trends for supporting key business decisions
- Explore new business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff to achieve desired performance outcomes
- Competent in automobile terminal berth and yard planning processes to ensures effective utilization of terminal resources with meticulous pre-planning
- Handle all operational enquiries on car carrier operations by both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise closely with shipping agents for berth applications and operational support
- Handle operational exceptions/incidents supported with detailed investigation reports
- Manage asset inventory for the terminal
- Provide guidance to staff in handling operational billing matters.
- Handle billing enquiries and waiver request for billing charges from external customers.
- Liaise closely with contractors/stevedores to ensure service levels are met.
- Ensure compliance with HSSS policies and procedures to promote safe work practices.
- Conduct regular HSSS meetings with external stakeholders to ensure timely dissemination of key information
- Any other responsibilities as authorized by SM/AVP and within the specifications of the job profile
- Proactive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to manage and communicate comfortably with external stakeholders
- Analytical and systematic
- Comfortable with handling data and meticulous with an “eye” for details
- Reasonable numeric literacy with an ability to articulate ideas and strategize
- Good team player with positive work attitude
- Ability to manage and communicate with external stakeholders
- Basic understanding legal contract terms and conditions would have an added advantage
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend