Assistant VP (Business Development- SEA)
Apply now Job no: 492972
Work type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities to drive the growth of PSA port and
related business across the South East Asia (SEA) region.
Responsibilities will include: -
• Collaborate with existing SEA business units in medium-long term strategy and business planning and execution in order to extract
maximum value from our investments.
• Identify, pursue and secure new business development opportunities within SEA. These include:
o Core assets like waterfront container terminals o Inland assets like ICDs and distribution centres o Digital ventures like Port Community Systems
• Collaborate with PSA Singapore Cargo Solutions (CS) Division in various areas, including but not limited to:
o Formulation of CS strategy over 3 horizons o Coordination of CS opportunities within SEA o Evaluation of potential CS M&A opportunities
• Maintain, enhance and strengthen stakeholder engagements in the region with both public entities and private enterprises/individuals.
• Assist senior management with ad hoc projects and assignments
• Good academic background and possess a degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, IT or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of business development experience, preferably in the Maritime, Supply Chain services in LLP, 4PL, Integrated Logistics industries, infrastructure/utilities projects • Exposure to SEA markets • Tenacious strategic thinker with an active hands-on approach • Possess entrepreneurial drive and sharp business acumen • Proven track record to of performing in a fast-paced and complex business environment • Strong communications and stakeholders’ management skills • Able to influence and establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders to build collaborative relationships • Open to short-term travel overseas
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Advertised: 22 Jul 2021
20 Aug 2021
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend