Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager (Database Admin)
Job no: 493047
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Infocomm Technology
We are looking to fill a DBA role with a highly competent and motivated individual.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivery of database services such as provisioning of databases, monitoring, backup, change management.
• Ensuring the performance, security, and availability of database services.
• Designing and implementing policies and procedures.
• Keeping up to date with related techniques and features.
• Collaborating with stakeholders on projects and change requests.
• Evaluation and recommendation of database tools and products related to databases.
We would like to hear from you on projects that you have worked on and which have excited you, or complex
problems that you have helped to solve.
• Degree/Diploma in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
• Able to work independently; set and meet challenging personal targets; good communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly conscientious, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Be prepared to work in a team providing 24x7 system support
• Possess at least 3 years’ experience with administering Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience with related database high availability such as SQL Server Always On Availability Groups
• Proficiency in scripting for maintenance and automation.
• Any additional experience on other database or replication technologies such as Oracle RDBMS, Oracle RAC, MySQL,
Oracle GoldenGate, Quest SharePlex will be advantageous
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend