Assistant Management Executive
Job no: 493292
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resource
As part of your portfolio in the Shared Services team, you will be involved in the management of facilities, involving inspection of meeting rooms, offices, common and outdoor areas. You will coordinate with the relevant stakeholders and supporting engineering / facilities teams to rectify building defects.
You will also be involved in the administration and management of records, including for lockers, office equipment and fixed assets. You may also be required to follow up on quotation sourcing, billing and payment matters for supported business units. You role will include inventory management and general office administration, involving managing stationery, office supplies and safety apparel. In addition, you are required to perform other duties determined by the organisation.
This role will be based in Tuas.
- Diploma in any discipline
- Good organization and time management skills
- Able to multi-task and work as a team player
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Proficient in Ms Word, Excel and Powerpoint will be an advantage
- This role will be based in Tuas
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend