Manager/Senior Manager (Procurement)
Job no: 493415
Work type: Permanent
The digital procurement lead will be responsible for optimizing and automating procurement channels, processes and workflows, using technology to improve efficiency, transparency, and compliance.
The purpose of this position is to:
- Lead the development and implementation of a digital procurement strategy for the organization. Areas include:
- Shaping the digital procurement strategy to align with the organization's overall business goals, including scanning the market for new practices.
- Overseeing the implementation of new channels, technologies & process, such as e-procurement, supplier relationship management (SRM), Know Your Supplier (KYS) due diligence tools and spend analysis within each platform/channel.
- Working with stakeholders to define the new procurement processes and procedures.
- Working with suppliers to adopt the new procurement platforms and new ways of working.
- Automating procurement processes wherever possible to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Monitoring and managing supplier performance to ensure compliance with contracts and quality standards.
- Purchase goods and services to meet PSA's requirements for value for money, quality standards and timeliness. The tender scopes can include direct purchases and corporate purchases. This will require working closely with the various User departments to prepare tender documents to ensure clear, fair and detailed requirements that will fit business needs. You will also perform analysis of the tender submissions and negotiate with suppliers to select best value offers for the organisation. Your ability to communicate effectively with user departments and to negotiate skilfully with contractors would be critical for success. Lastly, you may be required to help draft contractual/commercial documents detailing vendors’ responsibilities and liabilities while safeguarding PSA’s interests.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-8 years experience in procurement of corporate and spares categories, and a focus on digital, marketplace and e-procurement.
- Experience with e-procurement, SRM, KYS, spend analysis and compliance monitoring.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and effective influencing and change management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Energetic, resourceful, self-motivated and resilient.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent in negotiations and contract knowledge
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend