Job no: 493023
Work type: Permanent
PSA Group is a global port operator who is counted on by MNCs, SMEs and individuals all across the world to deliver their daily necessities, raw materials and finished products. We are transforming into a supply chain orchestrator with extensive seafront, rail and inland connections globally, bringing about faster, more reliable, and better solutions to meet challenging logistical needs of many businesses.
PSA SEA is the single largest region of the PSA Group, managing revenues in excess of $2 billion annually. We have established presence in Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam and work continuously to expand our footprints into the rest of South East Asia.
The candidate will be a key member of the dynamic team to support the SEA business units by providing professional advice in driving business direction, decision and participation in strategic
projects. More importantly, the candidate will grow professionally alongside the organization and hone his or her business acumen.
• Drive superior performance through deep analysis of business and financial performance for business units, including preparation of management reports for forecast / budget, variance analysis and propose cost-reduction and profit-improvement measures
• Derive relevant insights and formulate suitable business strategy towards value growth and creation for business units
• Actively engage and liaise with various stakeholders to support issues management, financial performance analysis and other financial matters
• Play a pivotal role in improving internal controls and financial processes for continual improvement
• Streamline processes through adoption of suitable technologies to enable timely, quick and accurate reporting for better decision making
• Build financial models for the analysis of business projects for strategic planning, capital budgeting decision and allocation of corporate resources
• A good Accountancy degree with at least 1 year of working experience
• Self-motivated, highly curious, possess a keen eye for details and willing to be 'hands-on' when needed
• Possess solid analytical and effective business partnering skills to liaise with people of all levels, including JV partners and Senior Management
Candidates with relevant experience could be considered for Assistant Finance Manager role. The job title will commensurate with relevant experience.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend