Senior Cyber Security Ops Engineer (Network)/Deputy Cyber Security Lead (Network)
Job no: 493281
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Infocomm Tech
You will be part of a wonderful team who are passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes the port/logistic operations and how we work, giving you the opportunity to do great things. You will be responsible for the design, implementation and effective operationalization of a robust and resilient network security infrastructure. You will play a pivotal role to enable the business to achieve its strategic goals and to stay resilient by engaging in robust discussions with internal stakeholders and external industry partners in areas of network security vis-à-vis Cybersecurity governance and operations. Both technical competencies and managerial competencies are required to fulfill this role.
- Develop deep understanding of PSA IT infrastructure vis-à-vis PSA business and operation application domains, thereby design, implement, own and maintain through provision of 24x7 technical operations support for network security products/solutions to counter the impact of evolving cybersecurity threat landscape.
- Provide technical and operation support for network security functional domains and appliances such as DMZ, NGFW, NAC, VPN and Security Policy Management tools.
- Develop, maintain and review workflows, processes, baselines and standard operating procedures in accordance with IT security policies, standards, guidelines and frameworks.
- Define, perform, automate and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency in monitoring, detecting, gathering and analysis of network security activities for network security KPI and risk rating management updates.
- Define, perform, automate and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency in incident handling and responses, including provision of post-incident analysis, forensics and reporting.
- Understand audit processes, compliant requirements and coordinate in audit exercises.
- Coach, mentor and develop the people in your team.
- Engage users and stakeholders to proactively fulfill their needs and leave a positive professional image.
- Manage project and operational expenses budget and other administrative functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science, preferably with the following industry recognized security certifications and experiences such as:
- Network administration skillsets
- Routing - Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP), QoS, route-map, PBR
- Switching – Stack, VSS, VDC, VPC, FHRP, FEX, Link aggregation, port security
- Firewall – Virtual context, ACL, NAT, Routing, IPsec Site-to-Site VPN, Remote access VPN, SSL VPN
- Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco Next Generation Firewall administration with certifications such as CCNP(Security), NSE (5 and above), PCNSE etc.
- Network Access Control & Management: Cisco ISE, Aruba Clearpass
- Security Policy Management: Algosec
- Candidate with industry recognized IT Security Governance certifications (e.g. CISSP, COBIT, etc) will have added advantage.
- Preferably with 3 to 5 years of experience in IT network security infrastructure operations role with keen interest in developing further competencies in security governance field.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend