Port+ Supervisor/ Assistant Port+ Executive (Warehouse/ Freight) [With Joining Bonus]
Job no: 493320
Work type: Permanent
Join us now to be eligible for a joining bonus of $3,000!
(Terms & Conditions apply)
You will support the day to day supply chain or logistics activities of our customers which can cover end-to-end coordination, operations, including sea/air/land transport, its intermodal and the accompanying customs formalities and other documentations. You are also required to interact with supply chain players, suppliers and vendors to support the execution of these activities.
- Daily support of customers' projects and requirements
- Liaise with contractors, freight forwarders/3PL on all cargo handling, including booking and release
- Liaise with permit declarants, sea/air ports to settle all customs formalities and documentations
- Ensure smooth and efficient transition of cargo and all shipping documents are prepared and documented
- Supervise and update inventory database and provide support to warehouse operations
- Liaise with overseas agent on various requirements and rates
- Track and record all freight costs incurred including support for billing/invoicing and payment to suppliers
- 'O' Level, NITEC or Diploma in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. Other disciplines with experience in logistics operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment will also be considered.
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work on a 5.5 days work schedule
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend