Deputy/ Manager (Enterprise Risk and Resilience)
Job no: 493334
Work type: Permanent
You will work in the Enterprise Risk and Resilience Department and your role will include:-
• Enforce Business Units risk governance processes (3LOD) and compliance monitoring in accordance to Corporate Risk framework/methodology
• Harmonise the various Group policies and standards for regional/local adaptation and compliance as well as review the gaps across various policies and standards in the implementation.
• Support, coordinate and facilitate on the risk evaluation, mitigation and monitoring of risks
• Harness data intelligence and build advanced-risk-analytics capabilities to track KRIs and generate emerging insights/trends
• Plan, facilitate and carry out Control-Self Assessment verification fieldwork to evaluate & enhance operational effectiveness & resiliency
• Track, monitor and co-maintain the online risk register and centralized BCM portal in line with BU BCM cycle
• Foster risk intelligence and business continuity culture within the Business Units to give assurance to our stakeholders, partners and Unions
• Strengthen Business Units’ resiliency competency through corporate risk function training programmes and exercises (e.g. design, coordinate and conduct training programme(s) and exercises)
• University degree holder with at least 4 years’ of relevant working experience in similar role
• Possesses extensive knowledge of maritime, logistic, cargo solutions operations
• Preferably have some exposure to operational risk management or emergency preparedness planning, BCM, crisis management practiced in the maritime or logistic sector
• Good analytical skills and ability to formulate a strong and coherent narrative in writing.
• Solutions-oriented mindset and flexible thinking, with a bent towards practical solutions that are tailored for our operation
• Organised, delivery focused, detail-oriented and can handle multiple tasks concurrently.
• A strong relationship builder who can engage effectively across diverse groups and manage multiple stakeholders comfortably
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend