Manager / Senior Manager (Leadership & Talent Development)
Job no: 493345
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resource
At PSA, we uplift global trade, energise economies, connect communities and orchestrate supply chains for greater agility,
resilience and sustainability. In Singapore, PSA operates the world’s largest transshipment hub, facilitating container movements
across the world. We deliver world-class port operations and a comprehensive suite of value-added port services to better support
our customers in managing cargo flows. With PSA, you can Move the World.
Our people are our assets and we emphasise talent development and retention. We believe in building agility in our people and
cultivating a culture of excellence and innovation. We embrace a supportive environment that inspires trust and collaboration.
In this role with the Leadership and Talent Development department, you will work alongside business leaders and teams to drive
the development of quality talents, grow the talent pipelines, and build strong leadership bench strength to power PSA’s business
transformation and growth.
Depending on your strengths and experience, you will play an active role in a few of these areas:
• Develop and implement talent management strategies
• Facilitate holistic talent review and succession planning processes
• Design and implement talent development and engagement programs/initiatives/activities
• Conceptualise and facilitate initiatives to grow agility and global mobility in talents
• Oversee the branding and recruitment activities for Management Associate Programme and scholarship schemes
• Drive leadership development through design, implementation and delivery of signature programs
• Support the creation/review of development frameworks and career pathways
• Perform analytics to generate talent and leadership insights
• Manage the annual performance appraisal exercise
Your scope of responsibilities will primarily be Singapore centric as a start and may expand towards harnessing talent synergies
across Southeast Asia region over time.
• Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in talent management and/or leadership development in a large
organisation. Proven track record in executing initiatives in a fast-paced environment or experience working
in a regional capacity will be an advantage.
• High learning agility and enjoys a dynamic portfolio.
• Strong conceptual and analytical abilities. Able to balance strategic thinking with tactical implementation.
• Good process thinking and is detail oriented.
• Strong stakeholder engagement, facilitation and influencing skills.
• Strong presentation and written communication skills.
• A self-starter who is hands-on and comfortable with handling multiple priorities.
• A strong team player with a passion for developing others.
• Is data driven and has good proficiency in MS Office applications. Some familiarity with data visualisation
tools (e.g., Power BI) is preferred.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend