Senior Programmer Analyst / Systems Analyst / Assistant Manager (Port+)
Job no: 493367
Work type: Permanent
You will be part of a highly cohesive digital solutions team to support PSA Port+ Business in our distinctive port-centric cargo solutions and bespoke solutions to cargo owners.
You will contribute to design and deliver robust and reliable systems that meet the dynamic needs of our growing business. You will also work closely with IT product managers, operations, business users and industry partners to understand processes, pain points, to create and manage products & solutions. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintaining software applications using various technologies like Java, Angular, Spring Boot, .NET.
Key Skill(s) Exposure
- Technical skillset: Java, Angular, Spring Boot, .NET.
- Digital Product and Solutions management
- Supply Chain Process focusing on Logistics and Warehousing
- Part of the Digital Solution Team to analyse business challenges, propose process improvements and deliver technically feasible digital solutions
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing and maintenance of application, enhancements as well as framework and CI/CD pipelines for application use.
- Work closely with IT architect team, infrastructure team and industry partners to review product design, analyze solutions, ensure compliance to security and architecture standards as well as software defect resolution and deployment best practices.
- Plan, design and collaborate with outsourced teams and vendors to deliver products & solutions with good quality, ensuring reliability and maintainability of products and solutions
- Support the rollout of product and solutions as well as to provide day-to-day support to business users and operations.
- Provide support to system & performance management, application security/vulnerability management & control and solutions release management.
- Perform such other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science or related
- Proven experience of one or more: Java, .NET, Angular, Spring Boot and relational databases (MS SQL, My SQL, Oracle)
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in software development, implementations and support
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Good technical acumen
- Highly conscientious, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner, able to multi-task and self-motivated to keep up to date with new technologies and business solutioning
- Adaptability and Resilience at work. Responsible and able to work under pressure and within timeline in a dynamic environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend