Manager (Talent Acquisition)
Job no: 493412
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resource
Working in the Talent Acquisition Department, you will work closely with the departments in hiring the right candidate
for the job. You will manage a team of coordinators to support the various stakeholders. You will be responsible at
developing strategies for acquiring new talents in line with latest market trends, market conditions and hiring practices.
You are required to review, improve and facilitate effective talent acquisition process, including digitalization projects.
• Manage and in charge of recruitment of executive and non-executive employees
• Partner with business units to meet the manpower needs
• Analyze company’s hiring and talent needs so as to develop new strategies for acquiring new talents.
Implement effective sourcing strategies to attract passive and active candidates from job boards, social
media, networking events, and employee referrals.
• Develop new candidate pipeline and maintain a proactive talent pipeline of qualified candidates, ensuring
a steady flow of potential hires for various positions.
• Review and streamline acquisition process and methods including digitalization projects
• Collaborate with institute of higher learning (IHLs) for campus outreach events for greater visibility
and employer branding
• Possess a Degree in any discipline or equivalent
• At least 8 to 10 years’ of relevant experience with industry exposure to B2B organisations
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Track record in supporting senior stakeholders on their business needs
• Possess drive and able to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Results-driven and takes ownership and accountability
• Experience with end-to-end HR programmes; including but not limited to leading projects,
campus recruitment fairs, recruitment branding
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills
• Proactive and a team player
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend