Operations Supervisor/Assistant Operations Executive (Sembawang Wharves)
Job no: 493416
Work type: Permanent
- Processing of shipment/delivery of cargo, permits and issue of Pass Out Note.
- Ensure prompt submission of manifest by agent and opening of vessel file before ship’s arrival.
- Update of vessel activities timing in CICOS.
- Close vessel records upon ship’s departure.
- Check balance cargo lying in port for closing Balance Journal (BJ)
- Receive and release warehouse cargo and cars stored in SW.
- Tracking of SW daily water usage
- Ordering and supply diesel to users at SW and maintain billing records
- Keeping track of containers dwell time in the port and raising of store rent & contr charges
- Checking of overnight trailers parking and collect store rent.
- Raising of other manual billing charges.
- Assist in safety enforcement
- Endorse and approve PSA temporary pass application, PTW
- Attend to queries from customers
- Assist with admin works.
- Cover shift SOS duties in their absence.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend