Port+ Supervisor/Assistant Port+ Executive (Trucking Operations)
Job no: 493436
Work type: Permanent
Job Description: To support the day to day supply chain or logistics activities of our customers which can cover end-to-end coordination, operations, including sea/land transport, its intermodal and the accompanying customs formalities and other documentations. He/She is required to coordinate with customers, contractors, truckers and transporters to support the execution of these activities. He/She is also required to ensure customs compliance and verify delivery documents.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day-to-Day support of customers operation and requirements
- Monitor the trucking movement to ensure smooth delivery of containers to and from Depots and Free trade zones.
- Liaise with freight forwarders / 3PL on all cargo handling, including booking and release of containers.
- Liaise with permit declarants, sea/air ports to settle all customs formalities and documentations for smooth and efficient transitions of cargo movement.
- Ensure all shipping documents are prepared and documented.
- Update inventory database and provide support to warehouse supervisor/admin on inventory in/out.
- Track and record invoices and receipts as supporting douments for billing / invoicing and payment to suppliers.
- To work with trucking service providers, shippers and consignees to coordinate the smooth execution of trucking jobs.
- Maintain daily and monthly reports on the jobs completed with other warehouse and trucking supervisors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- N/O/A Level or Diploma in any discipline.
- Critical thinking and writing skills.
- Logistics operations management preferable in 3rd party logistics, trucking, distribution or manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel knowledge.
- Able to work independently and with good analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure and in a constantly changing environment.
- Meticulous in details.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend