Senior Manager (Business Development)
Job no: 493440
Work type: Permanent
The successful candidate will start in a business development role and will be responsible to identify and develop new business opportunities to drive the growth of PSA port and related business (cargo solutions, inland terminals) across the South East Asia region. Successful candidates whom delivered consistent superior performances will have the opportunity to be posted overseas to lead one of PSA’s growing business entities as General Manager.
Current responsibilities will include:-
• Collaborate with existing SEA business units in medium-long term strategy and business planning and execution in order to extract maximum value from our investments.
• Identify, pursue and secure new business development opportunities within SEA. These include:
• Core assets like waterfront container terminals
• Inland assets like ICDs and distribution centres
• Digital ventures like Port Community Systems
• Collaborate with PSA Singapore Cargo Solutions (CS) Division in various areas, including but not limited to:
• Fine-tuning of CS strategy in the region
• Coordination of CS opportunities within SEA
• Evaluation of potential CS M&A opportunities
• Maintain, enhance and strengthen stakeholder engagements in the region with both public entities and private enterprises/individuals.
• Directly involved in the negotiation of deal terms, legal documentation and making presentations to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Assist senior management with ad hoc projects and assignments
• Good academic background and possess a degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering, Finance, IT or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of business development experience, preferably in the Maritime, Supply Chain services in LLP, 4PL, Integrated Logistics industries
• Tenacious strategic thinker with an active hands-on approach
• Possess entrepreneurial drive and sharp business acumen
• Proven track record of performing in a fast-paced and complex business environment
• Strong communications and stakeholders’ management skills
• Strong numerical literacy with complex modelling and analysis skills
• Able to create and work with financial models and prepare financial analysis and scenarios to support BD work.
• Able to influence and establish credibility with internal and external stakeholders to build collaborative relationships
• Open to short-term travel overseas at short notice.
• Prior overseas working experience or attachments will be a plus
• Able to converse in Thai
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend