Job no: 493441
Work type: Contract
This position reports to the Section Manager (Procurement) and Assistant Vice President (Procurement) and interfaces with procurement staff and other company managers.
As a member of the Procurement team, you will work closely with user departments to align their business and operational needs with procurement strategies. You will assist in the preparation of Request for Quotations (RFQ) and tender-related documents as well as engage and guide suppliers on the procedures for participating in tenders and the submission of quotes. You will support the management of RFQ/tender clarification and negotiation meetings as well as the subsequent administrative follow-ups and documentation when contracts are concluded. Good communication and time management skills would be key to performing the role well.
Being in the Central Procurement Support team of PSA Singapore Procurement Division, you may also be assigned to help with process improvement projects related to enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s procurement workflows and processes.
- Possess Diploma in any discipline.
- Have at least 1 year of prior experience in purchasing.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications for example Word and Excel.
- Meticulous and independent.
- Able to multi-task and manage time well.
- Good negotiation and effective communication skills will be an added advantage.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend