Manager / Deputy Manager (Port+ Solutions / Automotive Supply Chain)
Job no: 493484
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Operations, Others
Coordinate with Operation, IT and other internal resources on preparation and execution of Depot operation ensuring that resource are available for daily operation.
Execution of production and warehousing processes within the Depot
Evaluate solutions to improve productivity, service quality and cost performance in all areas of production and warehouse operations.
Provide training to depot personnel in operations, contingency planning, productivity and cost effectiveness.
Risk management and quality assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Day-to-Day support of customers operation and requirements
- To play a part in the production planning / warehouse operation and perform tasks whenever required to meet production schedule
- To communicate with the depot team constantly and flag out any irregularity observed
- Supports day-to-day running of depot and iron out any kinks/exceptions along the way.
- Overall IC of the warehouse inventory system
- Support the day-to-day admin of the business entity when necessary
- Ensure safe warehouse practices and security
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficiency in Advanced MS Excel and Powerpoint knowledge
- Able to work independent and a problem solver
- Good communication skills with people from different levels
- Able to lead a team of Production / Logistics / Warehouse Assistants
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend