Job no: 493490
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Infocomm Technology
Be part of the team delivering IT infrastructure services for PSA Singapore, the world's busiest transshipment port.
In a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are constantly challenged to design and deliver systems that are robust and reliable that meet the myriad needs of our growing business today, including our future fully-automated mega port at Tuas. We have a culture where you will be challenged to innovate, explore and adopt new technologies to improve the speed and quality of infrastructure service delivery and create new possibilities for our business.
Together with our users, vendors and product owners, you will deliver and support highly available IT services comprising of Infrastructure, Middleware and Web technologies.
Join us @ PSA ICT - Innovate. Create. Transform.
• Develop deep understanding of PSA IT infrastructure and operation application domains, thereby design, implement, own and maintain through provision of 24x7 technical operations support for Private/Hybrid Cloud, Windows/Linux systems and networks.
• Script to automate and embrace Infrastructure as Code practices. Understanding of DevOps principles and be capable of utilizing DevOps tools and techniques. Knowledge of automation tools, including Ansible, Python scripting, GIT, and CI/CD pipelines.
• Configure and manage cloud-based network as well as deep understanding of data center networking. Be familiar with Cisco ACI, Cisco IOS switches and Nexus.
• Be technically strong in common industry’s best practices and is competent to implement and maintain security measures to protect systems and networks from unauthorized access and attacks.
• Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences. Engage stakeholders, through presentations or proposal, to provide key updates such as incident management, technical enhancements and future roadmaps.
• Degree/Diploma in Computing, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
• Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts, such as virtualization, scalability, and elasticity. Familiar with specific cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure.
• Experience with Cloud security, compliance, monitoring, billing and cost management.
• Certifications in CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• Certifications in Microsoft Azure Administrator or equivalent.
Candidates who have a keen interest or experiences in the following technology areas and products will have an added advantage:
• Private and Hybrid Cloud (Microsoft Azure)
• IT Service Management (ServiceNow)
• DNS management (Infoblox)
• IT Monitoring & Automation (Saltstack, Solarwind, Ansible)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend