Assistant Operations Executive (Depot Management)
Job no: 493417
Work type: Permanent
- Depot OIC - Monitoring of incoming gate return / transhipment volume and allocate volume accordingly to the respective depot, allocate jobs to respective depots in PSA according to the demand and trends of different shipping lines, example approval rate / shipment trends and also taking into considerations the constraints of each individual depot such as PTI capacity / stacking capacity.
- Stand in as Depot IC during the absence of staff due to medical or vacation leave.
- Assisting with special shipment request– bundling / unbundling of flat rack, hangtainer setup, monitoring of Special equipment inventory
- Resource management – Catering of resources according to incoming gate return or transhipment volume, attending to equipment shortage due to breakdown, fetching of operator and guiding of equipment from yard to depot blks if ops vessel IC is unable to assist.
- Vendor manpower management – informing vendor of the incoming workload and expectations for manpower planning, arranging for OT to clear backlog should pending repair jobs pile up, monitoring of survey queues and arranging for extra surveyor to assist with gate survey if require.
- Stockpile Project inventory monitoring – Ensure sufficient AV/PTI PASSED units for daily local collections, ensure sufficient buffer stocks for collections and also distributions of PJ gate return volume to depot
- Seals / DG stickers inventory monitoring – Arranging with customers to replenish seals/ DG stickers if inventory is running low
- Setting up new workflow and processes such as gate return assignment / updating of container status in iBox (Depot system) for Customers new requests and demand.
- Liaising with supporting departments for equipment deployment after depot operational hours for direct discharge to depot yard if required in order to minimise trucking cost.
- Exceptions handling – Attending to exceptions such as containers exchange / reefer malfunctions / machinery swap or customers ad-hoc requests/ liaising with TOD for handling of damage containers for IGF loading.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend