Deputy Manager / Manager (Talent Management)
Job no: 493438
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Human Resource
PSA is a leading global port operator and trusted supply chain partner to cargo stakeholders. We uplift global trade, energise economies, connect communities and drive transformation to enable greater agility, resilience and sustainability in global supply chains. In Singapore, PSA operates the world’s largest transhipment hub, facilitating container movements across the world and moving life’s essentials, and more, to reach the businesses and people. As a member of #TeamPSA, you can Move the World!
At PSA, we believe in building agility and empowering our people to achieve their full potential. We embrace a supportive environment that inspires trust and collaboration, harnesses diversity, and cultivates a culture of excellence and innovation. In this role with the Leadership and Talent Development department, you will work alongside business leaders and teams to drive the attraction, development and retention of young talents and strengthen leadership pipelines to power PSA’s business transformation and growth. The scope of work will primarily be Singapore-centric, with a possible expansion towards harnessing talent synergies across Southeast Asia region over time.
You will contribute to the areas of young talent acquisition, development and engagement. The scope of work includes:
• Develop strategies and initiatives to amplify PSA’s brand presence and enhance mindshare amongst students and young talents.
• Partner internal teams and external institutions/agencies on outreach initiatives to brand, attract and recruit young talent.
This will include collaboration across teams to conceptualise and develop materials, collaterals and/or feature articles for
print and digital media platforms.
• Plan, manage, facilitate and support outreach and engagement events.
• Manage and execute activities for the PSA Global Management Associate Program and scholarship schemes including the shortlisting,
assessment and selection, scholarship administration, recruitment and onboarding processes.
• Develop, implement and facilitate programs and initiatives to drive the holistic development and engagement of young talents.
Work with line departments to identify the individual development and engagement needs, co-create solutions, design or review
career development pathways, and manage the required follow-ups to grow the MAs’/scholars’ potential and strengthen engagement.
• Perform data analytics and develop relevant metrics and visualisation dashboards to generate talent insights and recommendations
• Oversee the scholarship and young talent development budget to ensure optimal utilisation and manage the funding administrative
matters where relevant.
• Support the team in the delivery of any other leadership and career development initiatives as and when assigned.
• Has at least 5 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition, talent management, talent development, regional HR business
partnering, and/or international HR management.
• A proven track record in developing and executing initiatives in a fast-paced environment or a large organisation.
• Collaborative and a strong relationship builder who can engage effectively across diverse groups to gain buy-in and alignment
of objectives with stakeholders.
• High learning agility, driven, hands-on and comfortable with handling multiple priorities.
• Good conceptual and analytical abilities. Able to balance strategic thinking with tactical implementation and is creative in solutioning.
• Strong project management and organization skills. Meticulous and has good process thinking.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Data driven in decision-making, comfortable working with data, and has good proficiency in data visualisation tools (e.g. Power BI), MS Excel and Powerpoint.
• Possesses a high level of integrity and maturity to manage confidential information.
• A team player with a passion for developing others.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend